Warp 1.2 changes the behavior of Spaces wraparound to mimic Apple's default Spaces behavior. If you'd like the old behavior back, type defaults write com.ksuther.warp OldWrapStyle -bool YES in the Terminal and disable and re-enable Warp.
The new Warp pager also has an alternate display style that displays application icons rather than the live window preview. You can enable this by typing defaults write com.ksuther.warp PagerStyle 1 in the Terminal. Swapping the 1 for a 0 will switch back to the default display style.
Warp 1.2 should also play nicer with upcoming system releases.
Changes from Warp 1.1.1:
- Added a floating pager that allows rapid switching between spaces.
- Click-to-warp floating window no longer appears when dragging items.
- Fixed wrapping around a single row or column of spaces.
- Improved modifier key check so that the exact modifier keys specified must be pressed for Warp to activate.
- Changed wraparound to behave similarly to when using Spaces from the keyboard.
- The Warp helper application now automatically relaunches when updating.