This beta fixes some minor bugs as well as adding an option to automatically clear file transfers from the transfer list once they successfully finish.
Regarding Snow Leopard, current versions of Chax are not compatible with 10.6. Chax will not load under any circumstances, nor can you make any tweak to force it to load. I have yet to determine what the future of Chax will be on Snow Leopard, but there will be no Snow Leopard-compatible version of Chax at least until Snow Leopard ships in September.
Changes from Chax 2.2.1:
- (Note) The preference for "Show Text Status" in the View menu has been reset for improved compatability for future releases
- (New) Option to automatically clear successful file transfers
- (New) Can now remove individual items from the activity window with the delete key
- (Bug) Activity window dates now use the system-defined date and time formats
- (Bug) Fixed the unified contact list position not saving for some localizations
- (Bug) Reduced log viewer load time