Warp 1.1 includes the often-requested click-to-warp functionality. Warp's click-to-warp also serves as a quick preview of what's running on your other spaces. You can also check out how this feature works by watching this movie.
This verison also includes new localizations and resolves an issue where Warp could trigger while the screen saver is active.
Changes from Warp 1.0.1:
- Added Click-to-Warp option that displays a live preview of a space when you move the mouse to the edge of the screen. Clicking the preview warps to that space.
- Warp will no longer activate while the screen saver is running
- "Warp mouse when switching spaces" is now disabled by default
- Added German localization (thanks to (Peter Reibel))
- Added Japanese localization (thanks to Yusuke Sugiyama)