I've received a lot of great feedback on improving Warp and I'm doing my best to make improvements based on the feedback. One feature that didn't make it into 1.0.1 is click-to-warp, but I hope to get that working for the next version.
Some users have reported issues with being unable to switch spaces with command-tab or by clicking on applications in the Dock. As far as I can tell, this issue seems to be a bug in the system itself, although Warp may be helping to trigger the bug. There have been a few threads on Apple's discussion boards regarding this issue, and some users there have suggested restarting the Dock through the Activity Monitor or with the Terminal. I'm hoping that a future system update will resolve this problem, but I'm continuing to monitor the issue.
Changes from Warp 1.0:
- Greatly improved handling of multiple monitors
- Warp now works when dragging items
- Warp ignores input when Time Machine is active
- Areas where hot corners would be are now ignored
- Reduced chance of accidentally warping more than one space at a time
- Added option to wrap around spaces
- Added option to ignore edges with the Dock and menubar
- Added French localization (thanks to Ronald Leroux)
- Added Italian localization (thanks to Claudio/CreativeShield)