One last trailing bug has been fixed since the beta, but nothing else new, as I'm about dry on features until Leopard comes out.
I'm not yet sure what the future of Chax will be once Leopard comes out, but I do want to bring the more useful features up to Leopard. I don't know what the final verdict is on Input Managers in Leopard, but from what I'm hearing it won't be as easily accessible as it is in 10.4. Unfortunately this doesn't leave any other built-in ways of loading into other applications. While it's an improvement from a security standpoint, it does leave all of the Input Manager-based hacks out in the cold. I'll be looking at different options for continuing Chax in 10.5 as soon as it is released, but if anyone has any suggestions for loading into other applications I'd be willing to hear them!
Changes from Chax 1.4.9:
- (Bug) Fixed an issue where some incoming messages could not be accepted
- (Bug) Fixed missing strings in the Italian localization
- (Bug) Increased responsiveness of the log viewer
- (Bug) Log viewer now sorts logs by creation date
- (Bug) Fixed an issue where the Chax preferences could become hidden