No changes from 1.4.7 beta 3 except for the version. 1.4.7 has some new SMS messaging options for AIM users in the US, along with some more bug fixes and improvements. A short movie showing part of the improved appearance of tabs is available here.
Changes from 1.4.6:
- (New) Option to quickly send SMS messages over AIM to any user with a cell phone number in the Address Book.
- (New) Added an option to reveal log files in the Finder to the log viewer. Right-click the log viewer toolbar and select "Customize Toolbar..." to add the new toolbar item.
- (New) The "More Info" option has been added to the Buddies menu.
- (Feature improvement) The log viewer text view will now remember its display settings separate from chat messages.
- (Feature improvement) Deleting logs in the log viewer now moves the log to the trash rather that immediately deleting it.
- (Change) Automatic updates are now checked for every ten days
- (Change) Updated to newer version of PSMTabBarControl class.
- (Bug) Fixed a crash when closing messages after being torn-off
- (Bug) Fixed a minor problem when deleting the last log from a user in the log viewer
- (Bug) Fixed a display bug when using tear-off tabs with the tab bar position set to the top of the window
- (Bug) Yes/No buttons on the quit warning alert are now localized
- (Bug) The log viewer window now remembers size and position between launches.
- (Bug) Improved URL highlighting in the More Info window.
- (Bug) More info window should now be positioned better when using multiple displays.
- (Bug) Log viewer now shows when a search is active.
- (Bug) Improved behavior of the new message indicator on the overflow menu.