Changes since 1.3.1:
- (New) Automatically set status to away when the screen saver is activated
- (New) Basic Growl notifications for text invitation and text message received
- (Feature improvemet) Set custom font for group separators
- (Bugfix) Joining a new group chat properly focuses on the window
- (Bugfix) Saved preferred screen names ignores offline users
- (Bugfix) Fixed a bug where an NSArray exception would be thrown (-[NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (0) beyond bounds (0))
- (Bugfix) Sending away auto-replies when using an ICQ account no longer sends HTML formatting
- (Bugfix) Minor UI changes in the preferences
Changes since 1.3.2b3:
- Updated most of the localizations
- Fixed a problem with setting auto-away described here
rich ruminations » Chax updated at 2006-02-22 13:25:06 -0500
[...] Version 1.3.2 has just been released, with these changes: [...]
fraize at 2006-02-23 22:33:07 -0500
Is it possible to have iChat auto-accept video chats from specific users?
Tobbz at 2006-02-24 03:09:18 -0500
Are you planning on adding Growl support, for when contacts comes online and goes offline?
Tee at 2006-02-26 00:37:32 -0500
Tobbz, use growliChat for online/offline notification and use Chax for message notification.
Bill Stevenson at 2006-02-27 15:49:21 -0500
Installing Chax defeates command-tab switching back to iChat for me.
geo at 2006-03-01 16:55:40 -0500
1.3.2 broke connecting to AIM for me, w/o chax or with 1.3.1 all is fine