Chax 1.3.2 Beta 3
I'm going to try to start posting progress with Chax and beta information here. I'll start off with Chax 1.3.2 beta 3.
Changes since 1.3.1:
- (New) Automatically set status to away when the screen saver is activated
- (New) Basic Growl notifications for text invitation and text message received
- (Feature improvemet) Set custom font for group separators
- (Bugfix) Joining a new group chat properly focuses on the window
- (Bugfix) Saved preferred screen names ignores offline users
- (Bugfix) Fixed a bug where an NSArray exception would be thrown (-[NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (0) beyond bounds (0))
- (Bugfix) Sending away auto-replies when using an ICQ account no longer sends HTML formatting
- (Bugfix) Minor UI changes in the preferences
Rich Gay at 2006-02-20 13:25:50 -0500
Just gave beta 3 a try, installed fine. The new option to set the away status when the screen saver is activated works as expected!
Tee at 2006-02-20 19:18:38 -0500
I'm the developer of growliChat. Showing the message received is one of the most requested feature and I'm too lazy to play with the input manager thingy. Now, I'm telling my user to use Chax if they want message notification!!! Great Job!!!
Rich Gay at 2006-02-21 17:26:20 -0500
Feature request: The Always on top for windows is very nice. I'd like a way to automate that... an option for any active chat to automatically get that behavior. Once a chat hasn't had activity for XX seconds, it is considered inactive, and loses the always on top behavior. Something like that anyway. Carrying the idea further... after XX seconds of inactivity, automatically send inactive chats to the dock (minimize).
Joel at 2006-02-21 23:27:52 -0500
My "enable auto-away" keeps reverting back to zero. Any ideas why?
Chax » Blog Archive » Chax 1.3.2 at 2006-02-22 10:24:01 -0500
[...] Fixed a problem with setting auto-away described here [...]