- Fixed a crash that could occur when warping.
- Fixed caps lock preventing Warp from activating.
- Warp no longer activates when in a fullscreen application such as a game.
- Fixed issue with launching on login under Snow Leopard
- Added a floating pager that allows rapid switching between spaces.
- Click-to-warp floating window no longer appears when dragging items.
- Fixed wrapping around a single row or column of spaces.
- Improved modifier key check so that the exact modifier keys specified must be pressed for Warp to activate.
- Changed wraparound to behave similarly to when using Spaces from the keyboard.
- The Warp helper application now automatically relaunches when updating.
- Improved click-to-warp behavior to work better with the activation delay
- Increased borders around hot corners to prevent accidental activation
- Added traditional Chinese localization (thanks to Jack M. H. Lin)
- Added Click-to-Warp option that displays a live preview of a space when you move the mouse to the edge of the screen. Clicking the preview warps to that space.
- Warp will no longer activate while the screen saver is running
- "Warp mouse when switching spaces" is now disabled by default
- Added German localization (thanks to Peter Reibel)
- Added Japanese localization (thanks to Yusuke Sugiyama)
- Greatly improved handling of multiple monitors
- Warp now works when dragging items
- Warp ignores input when Time Machine is active
- Areas where hot corners would be are now ignored
- Reduced chance of accidentally warping more than one space at a time
- Added option to wrap around spaces
- Added option to ignore edges with the Dock and menubar
- Added French localization (thanks to Ronald Leroux)
- Added Italian localization (thanks to Claudio/CreativeShield)