Apologies for 3.0.1, I let a pretty major bug slip through. 3.0.2 should fix the problem. Thanks to everyone who let me know about it and were extra helpful with testing.
Changes from Chax 3.0.1:
- (Bug) Fixed a serious crash when that could occur if using groups.
Download Chax 3.0.2
Update: There appears to be a crashing bug for some people using multiple accounts with groups enabled. If you’re experiencing trouble, please try out this newer build. A new update will follow as soon as this problem is resolved.
This update fixes the most commonly reported bugs I’ve received in the past few weeks. There are a couple other issues that I’m still working on tracking down:
- Installation for users with networked home folders.
- Chax failing to load after restarting or logging in.
Please leave a comment if you’re continuing to have trouble with either of these issues so I can try to get those problems resolved. Thanks!
Changes from Chax 3.0:
- (Bug) Fixed cases where iChat would not reconnect properly when waking from sleep
- (Bug) Fixed the unified contact list sometimes appearing blank when reconnecting
- (Bug) Fixed iChat sometimes hanging when contact list auto-resizing is enabled
- (Bug) Fixed tooltips not appearing in the unified contact list
- (Bug) Improved renaming and deleting groups in the unified contact list
- (Bug) Corrupted logs handled better in the log viewer
- (Bug) The selected user is preserved when searching in the log viewer
- (Bug) Minor localization fixes
Download Chax 3.0.1